Thursday, January 12, 2006

"The Crime of Love" is online

After a couple of days in london, injuring my foot, flying back to LA, catching a cold, and dealing with all the work I have to do, I have finally finished editing " The Crime of Love" Amin Matalqa's latest tribute to arabic soap operas.

Editing this short was fun, and it was interesting to actually include editing mistakes as part of the film, it felt kind of liberating in a sense.

I also played the role of Detective Jameed.

Working on this production was great fun, and hopefully in the next couple of days a subtitled version will be available for those who don't speak Arabic.

All I can say now is click here and enjoy the show.....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God!!
hilarious hilarious hilarious

I can't stop laughing .. well done every one
:D
LOL

2:41 AM  
Blogger Sabri Hakim said...

hehe, wala great job ya Laith...

3:41 AM  
Blogger nasimjo said...

o akheeran!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Zbeeb said...

laith that was AWSOME .. i couldn’t stop laughing .. I especially loved the last song as the credits were rolling .. took me back to a great time ..

3:00 AM  
Blogger Laith said...

glad that yo guys have enjoyed it so far.
The responses have been great so far.
Maybe we can sell it to JTV....

4:03 AM  
Blogger Amin Matalqa said...

Yeah. But JTV wouldn't get the joke. They'd think it's a serious show. Haha!

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOOL hilarious!

That guy (Nadeem?) is hilarious lol

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laith, I think we should do Part 2 this summer! Good job man.... I think i can start looking for a new role now! You cuz Omar.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home