Saturday, May 20, 2006

Back in Amman

IMG_1494Ap.jpg

I've been back in Amman for about 10 days now, and life has just become busier. I haven't blogged for a while as i decided to take a break, and focus on a lot of what was going on with me in L.A the last two weeks there. I have officialy left the states now, and my cargo shipment should be arriving to amman soon.

Talked to a number of people today and it seems like friday was BBQ day in Amman. Today really reminded me why it was that whenever anyone in the US asked me what i missed most from home, "food" was my answer.Here are some pictures from our family's grand meat eating gathering.

IMG_1424Ap.jpgIMG_1429Ap.jpg

IMG_1426Ap.jpgIMG_1431Ap.jpg

3 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

I love the pictures :)

We were driving back from Tafeeleh yesterday evening, and it was amusing seeing all those families bbqing on airport road, and all those cars leaving the Ghamadan park.. that's when I remembered it was Friday!

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yumy would pass me that stick on the right, and u can keep the chic :)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Rambling Hal said...

This sucks....it's not even noon yet and I'm hungry thanks to those pics. aaaahhhhhhhh.........

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home