Sunday, July 02, 2006

The BATARANZI back in action

I had decided to take a month break from writting on my blog, and now its time to get back to this. I have been in Amman close to two months now and with all what's going on with our film "Captain Abu Raed" ( which we postponed shooting till spring next year) , the world cup, jameedkast,and my photography, its been an interesting stay so far.
I am happy to say that it seems i'm going to be in Jordan until june of next year, working on a number of local and foreign projects hopefully.
So keep an eye out for some new pictures and more interesing entries soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mar7aba,

Since you are in Jordan now, while Jameed is in the US, does that mean that you are no longer going to work on JameedKast? Is episode 6 the last one ? I seriously hope not.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Laith said...

Well the last two shows have been recorded while i am in jordan. So jameedkast will go on, but eventually season one is going to end and we are going to need a break to refresh ourselves. The time has yet to be decided though. thanks for your concern.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home