Monday, August 28, 2006

I finally found one.

For the past couple of weeks i have been looking for a range finder camera, i have gone into tens of small and old photo studios in downtown amman and other locations and i believed that it is going to be a lost cause. But...i found one today. A beautiful 1978 Minolta Hi-Matic 7s II, with a 40mm 1.7 Rokkor lens.
Range finders are great for street photography, they are compact, very quiet and allow you to see things a bit differently.
I am shooting a test roll right now, and soon, i'll post some results. Its going to take some time to get used to it, but its going to be tested very soon.

Here are pictures i took of the camera.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i dont know how i got here to your blog..
the cam is awsome,, waiting for the results.. do you edit with a software or sth? i wish i can see a photo without editing from your new cam please
thanks

1:03 AM  
Blogger X said...

Dear Laith, I just want to say that Jordan is proud to have someone like you. I follow your works and achievements as much as I can especially “jameedkast”. When I read about you or see what you’re doing I become very happy and optimistic that someday we will change our country leading and building it so to become a better place…

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home