Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pictures en route to Amsterdam

Finally got my negatives scanned. Not too happy with the quality though. The lab left marks and dust on them. I miss the pro labs of L.A.
Anyways, here is the begining of the photos from my trip to Amsterdam and Paris. Street photography is my new thing, loving it and i'm happy with a good number of shots on all the rolls of film I shot.


Ammvien-14P.jpg

Ammvien-23P.jpg

Ammvien-17P.jpg

Ammvien-32P.jpg

All shot with a Minolta Hi-Matic 7SII range finder
40mm
On Ilford Delta 400 +1

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laith these photos are amazing! I don't know if we ever officially met, but I went to Elon and just graduated this past May. I was in the ICLP and heard a lot of good things about you - clearly they were deserved! Keep up the good work!

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your photographs. I tried street photography when I visited Europe (particularly in Amsterdam)...but I hated everything I shot.

Do you do strictly film photography, or do you do digital as well?

(Once I got my digital camera I kind of stopped with film - which I hate myself for!)

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home