Sunday, March 09, 2008

My first Magazine cover


I finally shot my first magazine cover!
While attending the Sundance Film Festival in Utah, i was commissioned by Jo magazine to shoot their March issue cover.
Mahmoud Al-Massad is a Jordanian film maker whose documentary "Recycle" won the cinematography award for world documentaries at Sundance.
The session was a very quick one, we were running late to the closing ceremony, the sun was going down and i had to get the shot. The result is what you see above.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mabruuk! Can't wait for my copy to arrive and see all your other photos.:)

8:28 AM  
Blogger margottt said...

woahhhh awesome.

4:09 AM  
Blogger margottt said...

did i bug you to join my group yet? To join click here: http://labloggers.ning.com/?xgi=5mcqS7g

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I knew that you were into photography when you were in (JIB)DC... I'm still in the 'learning' stage...i think. ;) - very creative! Love the photos, esp. the cover shot!

www.booglets.multiply.com
www.flickr.com/photos/booglets

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home