Friday, August 05, 2005

New Abu Sinno Trailer


The new Abu Sinno trailer is out

A year ago we released the teaser for Abu Sinno, this year we release a new trailer, hopefully next year we will have a Tv Show....InshaAllah

The story of Abu Sinno goes back to a couple of years ago when I bought the teeth and decided to create a character that will go along with the look ( which some find quite disturbing)

I toyed around with different accents, different mannerisms, and it took me some time to get used to having those teeth in. When I first came to LA last year I met up with Amin Matalqa, and within 10 minutes he was introduced to Abu Sinno, talk about first impressions.

On our second meet we did the whole car part, which happened by luck. We were bored, had nothing to do, and decided that we can improvise some stuff with this character, creating a story as we went along. Over the past year we acquired more footage and recently we put together this new trailer.

Many have asked if this is going to materialize into something bigger, right now there are no such plans, although there is a slight possibility that Abu Sinno may turn into an animated or cartoon character, kinda in the lines of Abu Mahjoob.

It has been a while since I have done any acting, and it would be nice to get back into what first started brewing my creative sense.

Please enjoy and let me know what you think

8 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I caaaaant seeeee it :(

I think their is something wrong with my quick time conncetion.

4:33 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

nope, its not my computer because i can see the other videos on that web page.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Hareega said...

I can't see it too, i can see other movies on the webpage but not Abu Sinno. Zabbetelna iyyaha ya zalameh

7:52 PM  
Blogger Roba said...

I can't see it either :\

11:45 PM  
Blogger Lina said...

Oh I thought it was just me ;) I'll add my voice to everyone's and protest that I can only hear the voice!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger jameed, RPh, MS said...

yjazi balayshak ya zalameh! "official selection of al-karak film festival"

and don't forget "asba3ein foq foq" ya3ni "two thumbs way up"

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!Mr.Bataranzi....
Nice 2 c ur blogger ID.Actually
last night all on a sudden,I saw ur spot,while I was surfing on net..Anyway I`m really impressed by reading your posts..
An amazing work...
Well done...BATARANZI..
Go on....eager 2 c ur nxt post..
ooow,1thing,i could`nt ur HAMADA clip,Donno why...Only Allah knwz
well.....
C ya.....
u wanna knw me?...well,...
call me redrose...

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bataranzi...
U really do have a great creative sense,though i didnt c any of ur footage till now,...But i can
say d truth only by smelling ur
words...
u really do have a gr8 point
of view..afterall..
itz an immortal happiness,
isnt it..
u can write 2 me,if u want:
farruhti.roohhi.8166@gmail.com

So....Laith...
c u ....
itz me redrose

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home