Sunday, November 20, 2005

A new camera, and my first pictures with it

IMG_0110.JPG

I am now proudly an owner of a Canon 20D digital SLR camera. I have been thinking about getting this camera for a long time and i finally bit the bullet and bought it.
So i went out and took some test pictures with it, i walked up Highland Ave. in Hollywood and found a boxing training place, went inside and took permision to take some pictures.

Click here to have a look at the results of my first bunch of pictures with this amazing camera

8 Comments:

Blogger Sabri Hakim said...

wala ya mabrook ya laith.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

It's a fantastic camera. You should be proud.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Dar said...

mabroooook , i am expecting that u will GAZZEZ us with pictures from now on

4:53 PM  
Blogger jameed, RPh, MS said...

wallahi mabrook, tihreeha b3araq il 3afyeh. did you settle for Costco at the end?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Laith said...

alla iybarek feeko. yeah now i will gazzez yo uguys with pics. I'll try to have good ones, hehe.

Jameed, la walla, found a really good condition one on ebay, so i saved some money that way which i am putting towards a good lens. Karaki ya zalameh...hehe

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this camera ... mabrouk :)
for how much did you get it from the eBay?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Laith said...

it cost me an arm and a leg. But its an investment type thing. I still have an old camera my dad gave me and i still use when i shoot film. This is my first pro camera, so its going to be utilized to its max.
I have a big trip coming up to yemen, beirut, dubai, amman , london and paris. I can assure you that i will be clicking away.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Lina said...

I loved the boxing pictures!! beautiful...

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home