Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Week goes and a week comes

The last couple of weeks have been a bit of an up and down. I have wanted to write about my experience of ramdan in Los Angeles, which wasn't that great, but then on the last day of ramadan i recived news that my Gradfather, Kazem Kutob, passed away in Amman.
I pray that Allah have mercy on his soul.
I then wanted to write about my grandfather and how much we as a family owe him for all the great things he has done to us, and all the opportunities that he has given everyone of his children and their kids, but I have yet to gather what i want to write in an entry that will cherrish his memory.
Last weekend i had a quick 2 day dip into washington DC, where i auditioned for a jordanian-american co-produced play that is going to be performed on the kennedy center in April. It was exciting to be back into acting and all the things that come along with it. Hopefully i'll know soon if i got in.

I'll be talking soon about two movies i have seen recently and i highly recommend, Paradise Now, and Good Night and Good Luck.

Finally, next week i head to New York for some work and a nice dinner, and in the first day of december i start my trip to Yemen, Beirut, Dubai and Amman. So if anyone is going to be hanging around San'a chewing on some Gat, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home