Sunday, September 25, 2005

Work=Craziness

What a relief to get back to my blog and post something. I have been quite busy recently and i have a new job and i also took a quick vacation. Three days ago i got back to Los Angeles after spendning a week in Elon, and right now i am at long beach airport, enjoying free wi-fi before i board for my 5 hour flight to Washington D.C.

I finished cutting the documentary on Arab women, and we have sent it to the Dubai Film Festival, and hopefully we will know if we got in towards the end of October. The company enjoyed my work and felt they get more out of me so i was hired as the creative director for KidzOnline-Middle East North Africa. My job is to help in the company's expansion to the middle east, which is quite exciting that i will be part of all this.

It was great to be back at Elon where i got to see some friends, attend home comming, and be interviewed for the school's new admissions video.

Now I head to DC for some meetings and such.

الله يوفقنا اجمعين

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

meet elf mabrook laith!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Lina said...

Wow that's great :) a friend of mine sent me the link to KidzOnline a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved the available resources and the way they do it ;)

Good luck with everything, enjoy DC to the max (and the other trip that will follow ;p )

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

allah ma3ak habibi, waiting u in amman son
salam

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home