Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Danielle & Brett's Wedding

I was in Cape Cod last week to attend the wedding of my two friends, Danielle and Brett. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but i have to say that this was the most beautiful wedding i've been to. It was held at an amazing location, it was simple and romantic, I had a great date and the weather went from being dull to sunny just as the couple exchanged their vows.
Enjoy.






















All pictures shot with a Leica M6 and a 35mm f/2 Summicron .

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ig said...

i love the bw one of them standing and kissing on the beach. that shot is lovely.. the kind i'd like to have of myself when i get married one day.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute

7:16 PM  
Blogger Bernhard said...

Some very nice frames there!

The vignetting in the last frame is just lovely.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Laith said...

Thanks Bernhard, it was a fun wedding. I'm a big fan of the vignetting i get with the 35 summicron wide open. Thanks for visiting the blog.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home