Monday, August 25, 2008

My First Fashion Cover - Skin Magazine July '08

A while ago i shot my second fashion shoot ever and i was lucky to get the cover of Skin Magazine's July issue. Skin is a magazine published out of Jordan with readership in Jordan, Lebanon, Dubai and other countries in the Middle East.
The same team that publishes Skin also publishes Nox Magazine which is a more male oriented magazine. I have been shooting for them for a while now and its a pleasure working with the creative team there. They allow me to pitch stories and ideas and give me freedom with my work.
This photo shoot took place in the deserts of Wadi Rum, Jordan. The photo above was shot with a Rolleiflex using Kodak Portra 160 nc film. Hopefully ill be able to post some images from the shoot soon, but for now there is a tiny sample that you can check out here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger margot said...

awesome! congrats to you!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home