Thursday, March 20, 2008

Quest for the Muse

Throughout history artists have always had muses, individuals that inspire them to be creative and help in pushing that creativity to the surface. They are fun to hang out with and a nice dynamic is always present.
I have been lucky to have two friends who have always been there when i needed a little bit of a creative push, one is my L.A muse, the other is my Amman muse. I usually take these pictures for myself and my friends but today i thought i'd post a couple of pictures that i shot in the past couple months of Jen and Lara.










The Jen shots were shot with the leica and tri-x film. Lara's shots are with the canon 20d.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger margot said...

awesome really like the third shot....

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home