Thursday, July 30, 2009

The blog has now officially moved

It took me a while to make this decision, so after 230 posts dating back to 2005, i have decided to move my blog to www.lmajali.wordpress.com
I just wanted a new layout and to be able to post my pictures in a bigger size, i have moved the posts to the new blog, but will still keep this for a while.

Thanks again for everyone who has come through here and please continue to follow my work on the new blog.

Best wishes from a sunny Los Angeles
Laith

30-7-2009

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ali MetalHead said...

I moved from wordpress to blogspot, Blogspot is better, There are layouts that can help you put pictures in a bigger size.

12:26 AM  
Blogger fr7ty said...

تحميل الصور دليل
صور
منتديات منتديات نسائيه  منتديات نسائية
تحميل الصور دليل
صور
منتديات منتديات نسائيه  منتديات نسائية
تحميل الصور دليل
صور
منتديات منتديات نسائيه  منتديات نسائية
تحميل الصور دليل
صور
منتديات منتديات نسائيه  منتديات نسائية

5:09 PM  
Anonymous オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

7:52 AM  
Anonymous mina said...

Good day!
I'm looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address)of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I'll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.

Thank you

Or you can visit and sign up in this website for free.
http://affiliates.yourmediaguru.com/signup/1177


minasol@yourmediaguru.com

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home