Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ibn Batuta Al-Majali

As the famous american poet said
كل الشناطي مظبوبوة و انا جهاز للسفر
و قاعد استنى هان قدام بابكي

All my bags are packed , im ready to go

In a bit i start a long and interesting trip. I head to Yemen first, and it is going to take me 2 days to get there. I will be in a place called Ibb, then back to San'a. After Yemen, it's Beirut for 3 days, Dubai for 10 for the Int'l film festival there. Jordan follows for the break. And finally on the way back to L.A next year, London and Paris are two of my stops.

I don't know if i'll blog from yemen, but i'll try to post some pics once i get to Liban.

Keep watching the bataranzi blog for some writings about my Adventures.

Also, if i get kidnapped in Yemen.........

5 Comments:

Blogger jameed, RPh, MS said...

oh yeah, let us know if you are kidnapped. i want to see what price they have for karakians in yemen.

PS don't forget khaltit 3arees and boofya

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jameed, the price is very high on our heads...they know we have the priceless jameed

1:03 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

have an awesome time, safe trip, and dont do any thing i wouldnt do ;)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Hareega said...

Good luck man ! jebillak akamenn M-16 wenta raje3

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laith....Hello,..
Perhaps,U reached safely in Yemen..
`cause,2day itz dec4,& u have posted on dec1...
anyway,though,I`ve delayed 2 write or wish u a safe trip,But...
perhaps,nothing`ll b wrong wz that...
Be fine...Have a safe time...
& dont say bad words,`cause didnt wanna loose U ,`cause U really did something awesome nice by creating
a charming way 2 express ur feelings & thoughts...
Letz share them...
Check me here,if U want:
farruhti.roohhi.8166@gmail.com

All d best....
Count me in...
itz me...RedRose

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home