Friday, February 24, 2006

Is february the Blog starting month?

As many have noticed on Jordan Planet, a number of bloggers have been celebrating their blog birthdays, and it seems as yazan mentioned that february is the blog starting month. After reading his entry i went back and checked my firt entry on my older blog and it turned out to be on the 1st of february last year.

So i'm celebrating my blog birthday 23 days late....shows you my attention to small things.

I started blogging so I can update people on the projects that i am working on and as a way to write some observations and things that came into my mind. Over the year i have gained a lot from blogging, mostly new friends around the world, and also got me closer to some jordanians here in the states.
Blogs have become such a part of my life, and no day passes without me going through the routine blogs and then finding new ones.
Now that our podcast "JameedKast" has started, hopefully we will be able to celebrate a year of it, if we have enough zanakha juice left in us.

The year ahead is looking quite exciting, so thank you for those who have been reading what i write and commenting all along.

6 Comments:

Blogger M!R@CHK@ said...

Better late than never :) congrats

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wallah ya CD.. happy blogversary.. (this word has been added to my dictionary today h3h3h3) w yetrabba fi 3izzak.. actually i started limitted blogging on feb 05 too, using MSN spaces, i was about to blog about that but since im no longer using that space i decided not to, but here i am mentioning it,

just be informed that i am a very big fan of your 'Jameedkast' project..

its a good work so keep it up dude.

;)

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it is true, what do you know ;)

Happy Blogaversary

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats man!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Tololy said...

Happy blogging!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laith, mabruuk! Thanks for the insider look into your industry!

You may be getting an email about a mag interview soon....:)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home