Sunday, October 22, 2006

Like father like son. (Egyptian style)

The walk back home from work the past week has resulted in capturing a number of good frames and moments. I hope to be able to share some of them real soon. Here is one, its been a while since i have shot faces, because i was concentrating on street photography more than anything. This Egyptian worker asked if I can photograph him with his son, so i did. ( you see, im a nice guy)


On thursday I shot my first professional portrait session for the Jordanian music group, Nawazen. It was a very successfull, fun and stressfull at the same time. Another Jordanian artist has also expressed intrest in booking me for a portrait session after Eid.

So stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad!

Eid Mubarak!

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Majaaaali....eid mubarak

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of the hundreds of pictures you've taken over the years, I think this is my favourite. I have no idea why but I found myself really staring this picture in a way that I've never done before. Nice man, very nice.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home