Thursday, September 01, 2005

BREAKING NEWS: THE JORDANIAN GOVT. USES CHAMPAGNE TO INCREASE AWARENESS


Our official News Agency, PETRA, is just driving me crazy with their amazing work.

I never knew that our government uses Champagne to increase awareness on food and medicine....I must have missed something along the way.

Please check the comment on the 8th and 9th pictures

I just had 5 min of free time so i decided to show you the other pic ( with the help of photoshop i made sure that the comment was correct) Notice how the second guy from the right is looking at the bottle

9 Comments:

Blogger Roba said...

Dude, I'm confused.

1:01 AM  
Blogger Laith said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Laith said...

Whats there to be confused about?

The pics petra posted said champagne instead of campaign

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looooool
But you mentioned a bottle didn't you? that's where I too got confused.

1:13 AM  
Blogger jameed, RPh, MS said...

Let me start by saying that champagne does in fact increase awareness about everything. In fact I have seen people talk fluently about politics, religions and economics after a few glasses of champagne.

Anyway, the pictures are printed and posted in my lab now, alongside the pictures of the man with the longest eyebrows.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Laith said...

Its all in the details ya natasha...its all in the details

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A digital photo costs almost nothing.
Adding a comment to the picture costs 2 minutes of human effort.
A news agency that doesn't know the difference between 'Campaign' and 'Champagne' is priceless!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Laith said...

ooh roba...this is not the first time,
actually one time they put a picture of me and the comment was that i was the president of my University in North Carolina.

A lot of people got a kick out if of that, even the president himself.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Roba said...

Hehe, damn, that's crazy! but cool :P now you can strut that you are the president :P

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home