Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A new job starts soon

I just finished packing a month's worth of stuff in prepration for my departure to Washington D.C to start rehersals for "Walk the Winds : Arabian Tales" which will be opening at the Kenedy Center on the 7th of april.

Rehersals start on monday, but i am stopping by north carolina for 3 days to visit friends, crew on a friend's film, and hopefully get some free food.

I will try my best to blog about the play as it moves along.

For now...

best wishes to all

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck ya Garabah... whats the effect of this on the next episod of JameedKast??? :)

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I live in DC-- and i will like out for this play and then I'm going to come see it. Please let me know when it's playing at the Kennedy center and what time in April.

Thanks

6:55 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Laith,

I live in DC too. Let me know. Also, check out the Palestine Center, which is pretty close to the Lincoln. www.palestinecenter.org

salaam

will

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Majali,

Matalqa is very talented, I mean he's going to the AFI!

Where is Elon again? Never heard of it to be honest, but maybe I am ignorant in your field.

And how do you get a King Hussein Scholarship? Very curious if its open to fair competition. I mean, some Jordanians make it to MIT, but only because MIT is kind, not their King.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Laith said...

mr/mrs anonymous

provide me with your email and ill answer your questions ;)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home